Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Our offices are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in testing rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My staff and I wear masks.
- Staff temperatures are taken daily.
- My staff maintains safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol are available in all exam rooms, testing rooms and the reception counter.
- Air purifiers are located in each exam room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We triage all patient with CDC recommended questions via telephone two days before their appointment.
- We ask all patients to call our office from outside or in their car upon arrival, no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment time.
- Patients will be met at the door by a technician for entry.
- We require all patients and their escorts to wear masks.
- Upon arrival, we require all patients’ temperatures to be taken.
- ALL commonly touched rooms and areas are thoroughly sanitized after each use and between each patient.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.